Nowadays, every organization needs CRM and Marketing automation solutions to regulate its sales, marketing, customer service, and internal business activities. The combined solution of CRM and Marketing automation will help organizations to gain unimaginable benefits.
What is Marketing Automation?
Marketing Automation is a software platform designed for marketing purposes. Help organizations to effectively market on popular channels and automate repetitive marketing tasks. With a tool like marketing automation, enterprises can run effective campaigns, increase customer engagement, drive profits, and streamline marketing activities.
What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is smart technology for managing all the interactions and relationships of organizations with potential customers. A perfect CRM helps organizations stay connected to streamline business activities, customers, and improve productivity and profits. Everyone knows that both CRM and Marketing automation tools have different functionalities.
Benefits of Marketing Automation
Marketing automation solution comes with many straightforward benefits such as
- Marketing and Sales alignment
- Improved efficiency
- Increase conversion rate
- Accurate reporting
- Personalized marketing tactics
- Lead scoring
- Data management
- Scalable processes
- Lead nurturing
Benefits of CRM solution
The perfect CRM solution delivers some useful benefits such as
- Better customer service
- Increased sales
- Improved customer retention
- Detailed Analytics
- Higher productivity
- Centralized database of information
- Managed communications with prospective leads
- Improved Customer segmentation
- Streamline internal communications
- Accurate sales forecasting
- Automated Sales report
What to Get through Combined Source of CRM and Marketing Automation
CRM and Marketing Automation can work together, maintaining a detailed profile of customers as they make the travel or journey from contact to lead.
- First, a marketing automation solution gets a handle on customers’ interests and manages lead nurturing and lead generation by means of marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Customers Relationship Management (CRM) solution then takes those prospects or leads, track sales processes and manage customer relationships.
The integration of marketing automation and CRM delivers more engaging benefits to businesses.
- The combined solution of marketing automation and CRM helps marketing and sales teams work as a unified unit. The sales team will be responsible for the ROI of marketing campaigns. The marketing team will be responsible for sales revenue.
- Communication between the company and customers will be improved during the sales and marketing cycles.
- More conversion is possible and this combined solution helps sales representatives to know the right moment to contact the prospect of lead
- Both sales and marketing teams can know the exact criteria for qualified leads. There will be transparency in the process.
- The combined solution of marketing automation and customer relationship management will bring required insights automatically
- The sales team can also get clarity of which leads to go first.
CRM with Marketing Automation in Email Marketing Campaign
With an effective email marketing tool, an organization can send a series of emails to a number of recipients and targeted customers. An automation solution helps organizations reach out to valuable prospects at the right time. Integration of CRM and Marketing Automation makes the email marketing campaign more flexible and convenient
Most organizations are looking for an all-in-one email marketing solution that offers marketing automation, CRM, and others. The appRevenue.io marketing automation is designed to integrate with any CRM, so organizations can run their email campaigns effortlessly through this solution.
Are you looking to increase customer retention and find new customers for your business? We’re offering convenient and flexible email marketing tool.