What could be better than meeting clients where they are? Reaching them at the appropriate time and place can be crucial. If you add personalization in the mix, you won’t find anything more successful for developing a strong relationship with clients. This is the main advantage of email automation.
Automated emails are an excellent approach to offer them customized experiences based on their actions or behaviour. You can spend your valuable time on other business aspects as you won’t have to send out manual emails.
Email Marketing Automation
Email automation is a useful tool for communicating with prospective clients because it enables you to send emails at precise times. Most email platforms have pre-built automated campaign workflows, which are helping with long chains of emails.
The capacity to send pertinent emails to the appropriate recipients at the appropriate times is the main benefit of email automation. You can nurture your subscribers by connecting your CRM to an email marketing tool owing to the information about their purchases and actions. Some popular automated emails are
- Order confirmation
- Birthday greetings
- Cart abandoned notifications
- Welcome emails
- Up-sell and cross-sell messages
Curious to get email flow ideas for your business? Then how about a free consultation from an email automation expert? Learn how to use automated emails to power your business. Click here for more info
Benefits of Automated Emails
Sending out automated emails to a list of subscribers at once can save you time. Therefore, it is not important to perform the same actions for each customer separately. The key thing is that you may still adjust the content of your campaign.
Make the most of email marketing
To connect with as many subscribers as you want, whenever you want, you can develop automated email workflows. In this manner, even a one-person marketing team can generate big sales from the top to the bottom of the funnel.
An excellent technique to re-establish your relationship with subscribers who haven’t opened or purchased from you in a while is through email automation. Automated win-back emails—campaigns created to persuade inactive recipients to re-engage—are used for this.
How does it work?
Email marketing solutions make it simple to automate email sending. The core is simple: set up an email campaign and a trigger to open up an automated sending when the event occurs.
Consider an automated welcome email. It’s a campaign where the action that initiates it is something like signing up for a newsletter; it’s essential to email automation for online stores.
The following steps are involved in starting up the welcome email automation flow:
- Install a tool for email marketing. You’ll need simple-to-use email automation software to get started.
- Create and organize an email list. Have a subscriber list that can be formed via sign-up forms to send automated emails. Based on hobbies or behaviours, divide your list into smaller segments.
- Set up a trigger for automation. A trigger is an occurrence or circumstance that starts the automated campaign.
- Make email marketing programs. Create attractive templates, messages, CTA buttons, special offers, brand logos, etc.
- Set the automation in motion. Set the automated campaign’s reach-out time and enable it. Later, keep an eye on how it operates to spot areas for improvement.
You can be more successful in automated email sending using a proper marketing automation tool like appRevenue.io.